Skip to main content

3 Pm Service with Guest Preacher Major Amir Tsarfati

Opening scripture: 2 Chronicles 20:17 NLT
Songs:
* Our God is Fighting by Catherine Mullins
* See A Victory by Elevation Worship
* What A Beautiful Name (Bridge and Chorus) by Hillsong

Communion:
* Philippians 3:10-11 AMPC

Reprise Song:
* What A Beautiful Name (Bridge and Chorus) by Hillsong

Giving

Video Announcement

Ptr. Mitch Bday Celebration

Ptr. Alvin introduced Maj Amir with his video testimony for 5mins.

Major Amir Tsarfati
"I may not have given the world enough chances and decided to give the world chances."?
"Why do you have to pray to Jesus? Is God not enough?"

Number one that people were searching is world war 3 if you will search on google this is what they are looking.

A lot of people are asking a very simple question, "who goes where"? 

My nephew, neighbor if they die, where would they go?

God prepare a place for us that is so perfect. NO flood, tsunami or anything.

God made all things just by speaking. and God descended on them to have fellowship on them.

God dwelt among the people when he created Adam and Eve. There was no need for any sacrifice or anything.

God did fellowship with us but men preferred not to have fellowship with Him but instead made a tabernacle for themselves.

The very reason why people wanna commit suicide or what is simply because they find no hope in this world.

God sent Jesus to save sinners.

Jesus is the Word. God set the Word, His son to redeem the world. He sent us the Holy Spirit to fill the redeemed ones to keep them and give them strength to walk on this life. 

Psalm 31

Solid Promise of HIs comeback to rule on this earth.

God will judge the world which people do not understand. Death is something we do not have to be afraid of.

One thing that people fail to understand is that there is a judgement. There is difference with the judgement of the righteous/redeemed ones and those wo do not believe.

there will be a wonderful dwelling place for us without 

The Book of Job was the oldest book is OT written between 1900 to 1700 BC.

(NKJV)
Job 19:25-29
Hebrews 9:27
1 Samuel 2:6
Daniel 12:1-3

Wisdom has nothing to do with IQ.
Don't be passive but take everyone to Christ.

(NKJV)
Luke 20:27-38
When the believer resurrects it is for a future event.

Both OT and NT have the final conclusion, "when people die where do they go?"

When He takes us, nobody will notice.

What kind of people we are talking about?
OT people
NT people
Church Age people
Tribulation people
Millennial-Kingdom

First Birth
Birth from water
Genesis 6:5
Psalm 51:5
Romans 5: 12
Ephesians 2:1-3
John 3:16-18

You are not changing your status of maybe to assure nor from being condemned to not condemned.

2nd Birth
* Birth from the Spirit - where sin is forgiven
John 5:24
John 4:21-23
2 Corinthians 5:17
Titus 3:4-5

1st Death that not all of you will experience.
* Dead in Christ will rise first

Those who are alive and well we will be caught up in the air to meet the Lord in the clouds.

1st death is the natural consequence of sin.
* temporary
Matthew 10:28
Luke 16:22-23
John 8:24
Luke 23:42-43
Luke 20:27-38 ESV
John 11:25-26
2 Corinthians 5:6-8
Philippians 1:21-23

2nd Death is not the natural consequence only but includes without repentance.
* eternal

Death and Hades will be throw and cast away to the fire.
Revelation 1:18
Revelation 20:13-15
Revelation 21:8
John 5:28-29
Hebrews 9:27-28
.
Jesus is the first fruit of resurrection.

Daniel 12:13
Isaiah 26:19
Revelation 20:12

for the Believers

* New Heaven
* New Earth
New Jerusalem

2 Timothy 4:6-8
1 Corinthians 9:24-27

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blind Date?

Blind date? What is that? It has been my question since then.  Well, I was just so innocent before yet now I know that blind date is something we do to look for true love. However most of the blind dates I know now are made for a romantic thingy. My only question is, "so this blind date, it is only made for people."? I believe that it is not just made for people to find love for each other but also to have a date with a book where we can find love from the Father. It has been said that love has a lot of meaning yet no one can sincerely define it. Yes, indeed we have a lot of things in our mind so we try defining love yet those are just the descriptions of how we feel when we are in love or heart broken. Yet, I may say that we can also find love inside a book. Yes, that's right. Since that we are looking for love, OMFLIT bookstore in SM Pampanga held an event called Blind Date with a Book. Well, who says that blind date is just for searching a partner or we often say a

Lost

There are times I keep on questioning myself on why am I here? Why am I doing what I am doing? Is it that worthwhile to do the things I thought I am supposed to do or asked to do? These are the questions running in my head now. I may know the answer before but now it is starting to vague. I am starting to question my intention or the will which I am supposed to follow. It is sad that people thought I am that good where in fact I am not. They even thought that I maybe a super human which I am not. I am not okay. I always thought I have found my track but it seems the road I am heading is starting to fade. I have always thought that I have the best things in my life but right now they seem to be wrong. I have been asking why these things are happening. As to when these things will leave me. But no answer. Nothing at all. Am I drunk? Am I crazy? Have I totally lost my mind? Am I sick? Oh dude, I need help. I am drowning. I am sucking these flowers out of my head. I am petrified. It